For information on how to cite sources, to The Best Resources For Learning Research & Citation Skills.
- First presentations will begin next Tuesday. Everyone’s presentations will begin two days later than scheduled.
- When you lay-out your different claims, you must describe how each claim is justified – which Ways of Knowing are used by the people making the claims to justify them.
- Make sure the first slide lists the name of your topic.
- Make sure the last slide lists your sources.
- Your PowerPoint presentation should be emailed to me at least one day prior to your presentation.
- On the day of your presentation, please be sure to give me your final outline, and your completed IB form.
- On Friday, each group should make their presentation to at least two other groups. You should use the rubric to evaluate yourselves and the other group.