Emotional Intelligence “Tests”

Take at least three of these Emotional Intelligence tests (if we have time, take more):

Quiz Yourself: Do You Lead with Emotional Intelligence?

What’s Your EQ?

IHHP EI Test

EQ Test

How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?

Greater Good Test

What did they say about you? Were there any differences between the three results? Do you agree with their conclusions? Why or why not? What do the results say about how emotions can help and hurt your search for knowledge?

57 thoughts on “Emotional Intelligence “Tests”

1. I got very high scores though out the tests. As I got above average, a 75/100 and a 45 for the tests respectively. So as I went through the tests, the results were similar but I do not really agree with the results. As theses do not accurately test a person’s true nature.

2. It said that I was above aveerage on my score. I got 70 on the second test and 41 on the third.Yes the results were similiar.Yes I agree with the conclusions because it says that I express my feelings successfully.

3. They said I was above average. There were a few differences. They said I blow up easily at my loved ones and my co-workers. The other said i was good at interpreting my emotions.

4. In my opinion, I think that this activity was dumb (: , I am so kidding , I think this was a fun activity, I am a confident type of person, and almost all of the results of these tests showed that characteristic of me. It was fun (:

5. I got very high scores(51-2nd test,76-3rd test). The conclusions from all the tests are basically the same. My scores tell that I’m really good at controlling my emotions which is my strength, energy, and motivation to achieve my goals. I agree with the results not because they said good things about me but because they are really true.

QUESTION: lack of the ability to stay mad at people is a good thing or bad?